CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You're a Hoot!


Hello everyone! I'm back to creating today. Family and I enjoyed a long weekend of food, fun, and fellowship with family. It's always nice to get away and enjoy being with family. Today I want to share with you a cute card that I incorporated fabric and paper!!!



I really liked how the fabric added a touch of whimsy to the card! I definitely will use fabric more!



Enjoy your day and come back again soon:)



5 comments:

  1. Hoooo wouldn't love this card, very cute and I love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, this one sure brings a smile to your face, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! And a great idea to incorporate fabric into the card! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete